Spring is Springing!

Who Cares if the Groundhog Got it Right, 
Spring is STILL Coming. I promise.
I just came in from shooting a video outside and WOW! It's nice out here at our beautiful beaches. I realize that when get this and read it that it could be chilly and rainy, but those chilly days are just about over. Everyone loves Spring, primarily because it means…summer is near! 
For many across this great country though, it’s still COLD, grey and snowy! One thing is for sure, this winter season is coming to an end.
Just like the weather seasons come and go, so do the seasons of life. My daughter is almost three years away from beginning college and my son will be in high school in the blink of an eye. I felt like I was the room mom planning holiday parties and teacher gifts just yesterday and now I am giving driving lessons! Are you with me when I say that these seasons come and go faster and faster as well at the time?
Some of life’s seasons will be HOT and others will be COLD, some high and some low. The lows we want to move by quickly, the highs we want to stay in forever. But it’s the low points, those tough times, that I have learned the most from. All of the experiences through these seasons make me who I am.
So, what does that have to do with real estate?
Spring is a time of action, a heating up of the desire for a new place to call home for many. Maybe you or someone you know is looking or considering it. That’s great! I am here to help with that. Whether it be a list of the 10 Best Buys matching the home buyers’ criteria, providing tips to sell your home faster and for top dollar or benefiting from my guarantee program, I am eager to help. Unfortunately, there are some that will have a Spring they would much rather forget.
With all the beauty this Spring, there is also the ugly for some. There are still a few months left in the school year and there are still children going to class without the necessary tools to succeed.
I am on a mission to raise $5,000 for KINF. I do this by donating a portion of my income from the homes I sell. Additionally, I make a donation on behalf of every child that submits a coloring contest entry through First Coast Market Watch. Kids helping kids! Pretty cool, right?

Did you know...that the Kids In Need Foundation can fill a backpack with one year of needed school supplies for one student for every $25 donation? 

KINF also provides many teachers with supplies to hand out to kids that arrive to class in need.


Tara Belanger, Real Estate Professional 
Watson Realty Corp 
904.501.9037
Tara@NortheastFLLiving.com
If you would like to learn the current value of your home, visit www.YourHomeEval.com

Comments

Popular Posts