New Year's Resolution...


Out with the old and in with the NEW! Around this time of the year, most begin to make resolutions of some kind. I think the idea is to resolve to be better, do better or accomplish something grander in the NEW year.

For whatever reason, many fall short of keeping a resolution let alone achieving them! I for one have been guilty of it. How about you? There's a great book that helped me dramatically improve my follow through on achieving important goals and I want to share it with you.

Before I share the book details, here is my TWO PART resolution to you and anyone you know considering selling the place they call home.

Part One: The Guarantee!

I will guarantee, in writing, the guaranteed sale of your home in 90 days.*

Part Two: The Give Back!

Through the Go Serve Big mission statement, I am on a quest to raise $5,000 for the Kids In Need Foundation! For 24 years, KINF has been able to provide school supplies to 6.2 million students and more than 180,000 teacher annually! For the 15 million kids who come from families struggling with extreme poverty, getting school supplies cam make all the difference in the world to their future success. As a leading non-profit, KINF depends on sponsorships and donations to continue its leading-edge service.

I proudly donate a portion of my income from my real estate sales to KINF to help them continue serving the needs of those who most need it in our community! KINF's mission is to ensure that EVERY child is prepared to learn and succeed in the classroom by providing free school supplies nationally to students & teachers most in need. So when you or anyone you know does business with me, you can rest assured a very worthy cause will benefit as well.

The book I mentioned is The Success Principles (How to get from where you are to where you want to be) by Jack Canfield.

A couple of chapters I recommend you read include:
- Take 100% Responsibility for Your Life
- Practice Persistence
- Clean Up Your Messes and Your Incompeletes
- Face What Isn't Working
- Just Say No!

If you read these chapters only, you'll feel 10 times better than if you hadn't - trust me! If you or anyone you know is considering selling, give me a call or pass my number on. Thank you!

Tara Belanger - Real Estate Professional
Watson Realty Corp
904.501.9037
Tara@NortheastFLLiving.com
NortheastFLLiving
Facebook
Subscribe to First Coast Market Watch HERE


If you like to learn the current market value of your home, visit www.YourHomeEval.com

*conditions apply


Comments

Popular Posts