Mind Your Mom - HOMEward Bound

Just about every month, I sit down and write HOMEward Bound. This month, I write about Mother’s Day. And why not…it is a very special day for very special people
My mom used to tell me, seeming repeatedly, to do this and to do that, not do this and not do that. ALL, I recall, very valuable advice...it just may not have seemed that way at the time. Looking back on it all of these years later, I can say she was, and still is, a very wise woman.
Time reveals, in fact, just about every caring Mother is a Wise Woman! I can see why we carve out a special day each year to acknowledge Moms. So here is a shout out all Moms – Happy Mother’s Day!!!
My Mother’s Birthday is a few weeks before Mother’s Day. She seems to get double the attention and accolades from my very large family at this time of the year.
Unfortunately for many, their mothers are no longer with us and it can be a sad time of the year. I am sure some of you that are reading this can relate and have similar stories. For ALL those whose Mom is no longer with us, may you remember the best about them. In addition to that, there are also many who never knew their Mom due to unfortunate circumstances. I bet someone played that role in their life and they too deserve a Happy Mother’s Day!
Regardless, we can celebrate the Mother’s Day knowing Moms both here and no longer here are special in more ways than we can count. Especially, the children of Moms being helped by the Kids In Need Foundation

Through my Go Serve Big! mission statement, I am on a quest to raise $5,000 for the Kids In Need Foundation. After all, when you put others first, you will never be second.

Thank you in advance for your referrals. I make a donation at every closing on behalf of the buyer or seller to the Kids In Need Foundation. My number is 904.501.9037.

Tara Belanger REALTOR®
Re/Max Unlimited
904.501.9037
Tara@NortheastFLLiving.com
Subscribe to First Coast Market Watch HERE
If you would like to learn the current market value of your home, visit www.YourHomeEval.com

Comments

Popular Posts